Friday, 31 May 2013

A big Hi !!! to everyone after a long silence...

After ages of silence in blogspot.com, here I am! Back in blogspot again! Still remember in the past few years, I was pretty enthusiastic in expressing all my thoughts, opinions and experience in my lovely blog. Sad to say, my account was closed for no reason, without any prior notice.

However, today, here I am, to continue my passion again. Since the past few months, I have been thinking whether I should reopen my blog. And yes, I think I should. Not meant to boast everything out here, but would love to share my knowledge, my feelings, my experience and my opinions over here.

Another reason why I love to open my blog again is because I am pretty influenced and inspired by friends from various countries and states whom I came to know that they are indeed active in their respective blogs. I strongly believe that our blogs are place where we can really learn and enjoy expressing our thoughts in words.

Will be back again soon & have a pleasant day everyone!

Love,
Ray Man


2 comments:

  1. Mice of titanium cartilage earrings
    Made titanium pipe by premium manufacturers of quality Mice of titanium cartilage apple watch aluminum vs titanium earrings available online. Get ready titanium band ring for titanium trim reviews the ultimate titanium ring for men sports experience!

    ReplyDelete